In the way to attain the ojectives of the Project and to provide the envisaged outputs for HEIs, three stages can be distinguished:
- to carry out a comparative analysis within the partner universities with regard of the specific context in which Continuing Education Programmes are offered and their main characteristics, and with regard to QA in the field of and/or relevant to Continuing Education Programmes
- to design an overall framework by sharing and analysing the selected good practices, considering the potential impact of these tools to continuing education programmes quality assessment in different university contexts
- to conduct a "pilot evaluation" of a group of Continuing Education Programmes using the overall framework and concrete and specific tools to test some operational and organisational aspects and the feasibility of the framework
The core development activities will be integrated with exploitation activities - a Manual to support and ecourage HEIs in developing a model for QA for Continuing Education Courses - and dissemination (broad diffusion of project methodologie, activities and results).
Approaches and methodologies:
- bottom up analysis and benchmark within partner institutions;
- involvement of different stakeholders such as internal administrative and teaching staff responsible for the management and organisation of Continuing Education Programmes and Quality Assurance, IT developers, Staticians and technical advisors for survey design and implementation, Bologna and LLP Experts;
- discussion working groups and distance work.