QACEP Comparative Analysis Report is the main output of the first phase of the project. The main aim of this comparative analysis is to provide an understanding of:
- what we mean by continuing education (CE) programmes and what are their characteristics;
- quality assurance and quality assessment procedures for CE programmes in each institution,
- main commonalities and main differences between the partner institutions with regard to quality assurance (QA) of CE programmes.
The QACEP Comparative Analysis Report has been conceived as:
- the necessary basis to design the QA framework for HEIs’ CEPs in the next stage of the project;
- a first source of examples, already analysed, to be disseminated outside the consortium to foster a mutual understanding of contexts, practices and challenges in quality assurance of CE programmes at a European level