Hosted by AlmaLaurea (Bologna, Italy)
During the workshop the Core Group members disccus on the following issues.
1 – Presentation on QACEP Framework impact: possible impact/use of QACEP Framework in Partners related context.
2 – Comments on Survey results: main issues discussed are linked to leavers’ participation in the Survey, analyses of results, as well as the use of the survey results for the self-evaluation of the CEPs. Partners share observations on the following points:
- factors that have influenced the process
- comparisons with the results of other Surveys prepared by Partners institutions
3 – Comments on Evaluation Report / Guidelines for Self-evaluation activities:
- approaches to the Self-evaluation activities (how to present it, how to involve the person in, how to motivate them)
- how to make really efficient the Self-evaluation activity, taking also into consideration strategic institutional themes
- Post Self-evaluation? How can be the results of the Self-Evaluation used?
- to collect follow-up inputs on the possible impact of the QACEP Framework
- to discuss results of the WP5 Survey
- to share common guidelines for the self-evaluation process of Continuing Education Programmes involved in the Pilot Stage